What is an ERP?ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning, an integrated management system for main business processes. ERP software manages and integrates a company’s financials, supply chain, operations, reporting, manufacturing, and human resource activities.
What makes our ERP special?
- Easy to Use A user friendly, customizable dashboard gives you direct links to the functions you need most. Install only the things you need, and add on as your business grows
- Saves Money Our ERP is a fraction of the cost of other systems. A standard system is 5X cheaper than NetSuite and 10X cheaper than SAP for the same features. Save even more if you need customization!
- Open Source – No Vendor Lock-in Because the source code is open and unencrypted, you can develop your own in-house services or move to another vendor if you want.
- Scalable No extra license charges per user! From 5 to 5000 users, the only limit is how many server resources to employ.
- Accounting Get a real time view of your cash flow. Full fledged accounting module covering every aspect of bookkeeping.
- HR & Payroll Manage full employee life cycle right from onboarding, payroll, attendance, expense claims, assets to separation.
- Manufacturing Maintain and manage multilevel bill of materials, production planning, job cards & inventory.
- Asset Management Maintain and manage details of assets, their movement, value adjustment and depreciation.
- Sales & Purchasing Increase productivity and lower costs by managing your sales and purchase cycles, from purchase to sales orders.
- CRM Win and retain more customers by optimizing sales process. Track leads, opportunities and send the quotes on the go.
- Projects Deliver both internal and external projects on time, budget and profitability. Track tasks, timesheets and issues by project.
- Website & Portal A content management system for blogs, web pages and even e-commerce. A helpdesk provides an intuitive issue tracker and integrated knowledge base.
CustomizationEvery business is unique. Your ERP system should be configurable and customizable to meet your current and your future requirements.
- Settings A majority of features are easily customized out of the box with settings for financial years, price lists & session defaults.
- Custom Fields & Forms You can add as many custom fields as you want, including sections, lists, image uploads & child tables.
- Custom Scripts You can trigger changes to documents when forms or loaded or saved. You can do so much with the incredibly powerful Custom Scripts.
- Integrations Pre-built integrations include PayPal, Razor Pay, Amazon S3, Dropbox and G-Suite. Add to that our custom integrations with Magento, Zebra Printers, Quickbooks and more. Need a different integration? If the system you want to connect to has an open API, we can do it!
- Need even more? We can customize almost any aspect of the ERP. Read our case study to learn more.