- Do you have mobile employees or employees who work in different offices?
- Is having a reliable Exchange service important to you?
- Are you looking for a smooth low-cost migration to the cloud?
- Is it important for you to be able to manage the settings of Exchange and your other cloud services?
- Is having access to the latest technology and newest features important to your business?
Let your customers pick their preferred version of the world’s most popular business email and collaboration platform.
Key features boost employee productivity
- Active directory integration for seamless contact management
- OWA access and ActiveSync help people mobilize
- Filters help you find what you’re looking for
- Conversation view enables you to manage a conversation as a single item in your inbox
- Know someone is OOF before you send a message
- Calendar: Month/Agenda view in OWA
- Know things like booking a room too small for the number of people you’re inviting
We offer solutions for data loss protection with our Encrypted Email add-on, which allows companies to set up outbound mail content filtering and automatically encrypts emails containing sensitive information. We also provide anti-malware and anti-virus with Advanced Email Security which is included with every plan.
Need compliant archiving for business in regulated industries? We can enable email archiving that offers compliance, eDiscovery and intellectual property protection. It is integrated with your control panel for easy deployment and management.
Why use Hosted Exchange?
- No hardware to buy, no software to install
- Shift costs of email service to operating budget
- Leverage our enterprise-grade cloud to power your business
- Simple monthly, per-user fee
- Refocus your IT talent on strategic business projects
- Highest levels of performance, availability and data protection
- Top-tier SSAE16 Type II compliant datacenters
- 99.999% uptime guarantee
Expert, free migration:
- Our team will assess your business needs and work to build out a customized migration plan