Improve your productivity with the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more.
- Always up-to-date – no more upgrades
- Optimized for mobility
- Easy and affordable monthly subscription
- Most familiar and popular business applications
With an Office Apps subscription, you always have the latest, most up-to-date versions of Microsoft Office for your desktop, mobile device, and the web. Work online or offline, from any device, wherever you go.
Office Apps – anywhere you need it:
- Desktop versions of Office – the familiar desktop applications you’ve always used to grow your business – Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, OneNote®, and Publisher® – available for up to 5 PCs or Macs per user.
- Office Online – web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, so you can be productive from any web browser.
- Office Mobile – Mobile versions of Microsoft Office for smartphones and tablets allow you to create, read and edit documents on the go.
Reduce licensing headaches:
- Office Apps is offered on a subscription basis. Buy for all or just some employees in your business.
- Eliminated complicated licensing arrangements
- Simplify installation
- Get access to new versions of Office as soon as they’re released – updates run automatically
- Turn a hefty one-time cost into a predictable, affordable monthly cost
Improved usability enhancements:
Depending on which version of Office you’re currently using, you will notice many enhancements when you upgrade to the new Office.
- “Tell Me” box to help users quickly find the features they need
- Simultaneous collaboration within documents
- Pivot table and chart improvements
- Support for tablets
- Optimized for touch screens
- PDF editor in Word
Everything for Office 2010 users PLUS
- Updated start screen with recent files
- Office Web Apps
Everything for Office 2007 users PLUS
- Completely new interface, with intuitive “Ribbon”