Just one employee can bring your system down.
An employee who visits a malicious website can expose your network to security threats, legal and regulatory liability, or impaired system performance. Productivity can also be an issue; are your employees on Facebook when they should be working?
Our Internet Filtering service can monitor web browsing behavior and prevent employees from accessing content that violates your company policies. With a database of 26 million websites and over 1 billion pages, sorted into over 70 categories, we have the most advanced content security product on the market. Our ratings are constantly updated so even recently infected websites are blocked.
How it works
- Your company sets the parameters. Policies can be company wide, segmented or individualized.
- A user types in a URL.
- The URL’s rating is instantly compared with the policy for that specific user.
- If the policy permits the page, the user sees the website. If not, the user sees a “blocked website” message instead, and the event is logged in the content filtering log.
What we block
Our Web Content Filtering solution allows you to block and monitor:
- Non-business-related websites or web access that violates your Internet usage policy
- Websites known to be infected with viruses or spyware
- Websites that create excess bandwidth utilization (including sites with streaming media, Internet radio and peer-to-peer sharing)
- Websites that reduce productivity (including sites with advertisements, message boards, instant messaging and free downloads)
What you get
- Access to a customized online portal with detailed reports to help inform your policy enforcement decisions
- Use of our Rating Server Signature Database, continuously updated to block even the most recent sites embedded with malware
- 24x7x365 technical support from our around-the-clock security experts
- Backing by our fully redundant data centers located around the world
- Industry-leading content inspection programs to help increase your organization’s productivity, avoid legal liability, and reduce unnecessary load on corporate bandwidth